Jackim Woods & Co. is a leading middle market M&A advisor focused on providing senior level attention and flawless execution to clients throughout the United States.
As a leading national mergers & acquisitions firm, we advise business owners on the sale of their company, help them identify growth opportunities for their businesses, and enable them to realize their investments. With over 25 years of experience, the principals of Jackim Woods & Co. are known for their sell-side advisory services in the education, business services and manufacturing sectors.
In addition to sell-side advisory, we also provide acquisition search and advisory services, business valuations, and capital raise advisory services. With deep experience in 10 different industries and an unwavering focus on client service, Jackim Woods & Co. has an unmatched track record of successful outcomes for its clients.
What Makes JW&CO. Different?
- Low up-front fees – 95% of our competitive fees are due upon the successful completion of a transaction
- We are middle market mergers and acquisitions specialists
- We devote senior-level attention to every M&A transaction regardless of size. We do not delegate the work to junior staff
- We help clients set realistic goals and then work hard to exceed them
- In-depth research, rigorous analysis and carefully designed marketing materials support each client’s objectives
- We make a market for our clients
- We have a track record of successful transactions in over a dozen different industries
Awards & Recognition
- Rich Jackim is the author of the crtically acclaimed book, The $10 Trillion Opportunity, which created a paradigm shift in the way investment bankers, M&A advisors, business brokers and other business advisors work with business owners.
- Jim Bates is the co-author of Business Valuation for Dummies, the best selling book on business valuations published by Wiley & Sons.
- Rich Jackim is the co-founder of the Exit Planning Institute, the leading training, certification and professional association for exit planning professionals around the world.
- Rich Jackim developed the Certified Exit Planning Advisor (CEPA) program
- Rich Jackim and Jim Bates are co-founders of Jackim Woods & Co.’s sister company, Sports Club Advisors, which is a boutique mergers & acquisitions firm focused on the sports, fitness and leisure industry.
Meet Our Team
The staff at Jackim Woods & Co. are accomplished investment bankers with over 55 years of collective mergers & acquisition experience. All of our principals have MBAs, law degrees or other advanced degrees.